Account Manager CTV - Dutch speaking
XITE is looking for an experienced Client Manager CTV to help the company achieve its revenue goals. Based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, the Client Manager CTV will have great responsibility and autonomy to help direct the path of the company as distribution and audiences grow.
It’s our mission to share our passion for music videos with the world and invite people to experience music beyond listening: to see your music.
XITE is dedicated to building the best music video experience in the world. Based in Amsterdam, XITE now reaches 100 million households across multiple territories through linear networks, interactive TV apps and on-demand streaming services. The company revolutionized the way audiences experience music videos by allowing viewers to search, like and skip through its entire catalog, enjoy channels curated by its team of music experts and create their own channel based on a genre, decade, style or mood using its unique Mixer feature. XITE has a full music video catalog through agreements with all major and top independent music labels and distributors, and works to expand this offering every day.
About the role
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a diverse and fun culture as it establishes itself as a digital entertainment destination. The Client Manager Connected TV will be responsible for managing the demand side of the XITE advertising ecosystem across all points of OTT distribution including connected devices, Smart TVs and MVPD digital set-top boxes. Our sales depend strongly on our ability to build trust and personal relations with our customers. Hence, it is crucial that you feel comfortable and at ease with presenting our offer to audiences including potential customers at higher management levels. We expect you to bring a network of contacts with media agencies and advertisers.
- Work closely with media agencies, advertisers, and creative agencies to perform professional and high-quality account management.
- Create and present sales presentations of media solutions.
- Be a thought leader, consultant and advisor within Connected Television advertising towards our clients.
- Work in close relationship with the team of marketers, strategists, business developers and campaign management to ultimately increase sales.
- 2 – 4 years Ad sales experience.
- Pre-existing relationship with media agencies and buyers.
- Master the Dutch language in word and writing.
- Pro-active, positive and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Social with natural talent of relating and networking.
- Confident and comfortable with presenting and communicating information.
- Driven by delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
Our hiring proces
1. Apply: Apply for a role, and we will contact you.
2. HR Interview: One of our recruiters will contact you, because we’d really like to find out more about you and to see if there is a culture fit between you and XITE. During this interview you can ask all your questions about the company.
3. Interview with the hiring manager: the second interview will be with your future manager; Director of Sales & Advertising Partnerships.
5. Interview with the rest of the team: during this interview, you will meet the rest of the team you will be working with.
6.Interview with one of our board members:A last chat with one of our board members.
7. Reference check: We ask you for 2 references that we can give a call and ask a few questions as a part of our hiring process.
8. Offer: Hopefully with our offer, we can welcome you to the team of XITE!
Working at XITE
Here at XITE we make sure you’re taken care of by providing you the opportunity to develop your career in a young, fast growing and international company. We provide a challenging work environment where you have a lot of autonomy and flexible working hours. We don’t hire assholes! All XITE’ers are different and authentic in their own way, but we all have kindness in common, as well as professionalism and an optimistic attitude. Let’s not forget - we have a passion for good music and good food. That’s why we have chef prepared lunches, Friday afternoon drinks and (rooftop) parties! Click here to see our benefits.
Up for the challenge? Then hit that ‘Apply for this Job’ button!