XITE is the music brand for millennials and broadcasts 24/7 the most popular music videos. XITE went live in 2008 and became the largest music channel in the Netherlands and Belgium shortly after. XITE is distributed to 15 million households in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Qatar and Canada, and is expanding globally. In 2015 XITE released a world’s first: Personalised Music Television, which allows viewers to personalise their music channel by liking and skipping music videos.
- Provide first line support for XITE users fixing operating systems and WiFi issues when needed;
- Keep studying and improving your technical skills;
- Currently studying on any IT related field;
- Use Linux as main Operating system;
- Understanding of Windows and MacOs at a User level;
- Willing to learn more about Linux, Cloud Computing and Containers;
- Very good communication skills in Dutch or English;
- Basic Networking understanding (LAN, wifi access, firewall concept);
What XITE offers you
- The opportunity to develop your career in a young, fast growing company.
- A challenging work environment where professionalism, initiative and creativity are a must.
- A unique combination of music, television and new technology.
- A diverse international team of about 70 enthusiastic colleagues.
- An international workplace; XITE is present in The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Qatar and Canada and will launch in other countries later this year.
- Chef prepared lunches, Friday afternoon drinks and regular parties.
We are welcoming to anyone who'd like to contribute to making XITE a truly global organization and to make the best working environment for all employees. We encourage you to join us as we change the way the world consumes music videos.